DSE Group of Institutions is a good choice as they offer a variety of learning environments to meet global challenges. The school offers thematic learning and follows CBSE curriculum where activity – based culture is encouraged. It is a place where your child's needs and learning style are identified.
Child - Centered Philosophy
DSE provides an academic environment which treats each child as a unique individual and develops him/her to the maximum potential.
The learning experience is through a practical approach to the theoretical inputs in today's dynamic global scenario.
Learning is an important resource for the child's social behaviour and personality. It equips a child to take on the world with confidence and blaze a trail through life, independently.
Trained and Experienced Teaching Faculty
At DSE, in spite of all the advanced equipment and teaching tools, the teacher remains the guiding force. Utmost care is taken in the recruitment of the faculty from the best of the talent available. The teachers at DSE are not just academically qualified to teach but they also have a sensitivity and empathy towards the child, which is again the part and parcel of the whole process of learning. The faculty is led by a Principal of impeccable credentials to ensure that academic standards of excellence are enforced.
Parents are as much a part of the teaching - learning process as the teachers.
Monthly parent- teacher meetings are organized to enable a healthy and ongoing teacher - pupil - parent interaction. Participation and presence of parents in all occasions is welcomed at DSE.
A Different Approach
DSE provides a variety of learning experiences which promote integrated growth in all areas, be it, physical, intellectual, moral or social. DSE goes beyond the regular classes and teaching. We take on the responsibility to closely monitor each student, helping and steering the course of his/her area of aptitude, into his/her field of specialization and success. This exercise is carried out with proper feedback to the parents. Once the academic record of the child is established, the future course is determined in consultation with the concerned parents in the presence of the child, the Academic Director, the School Counsellor and the Principal. Accordingly, DSE prepares the child in his/her field of interest to attain excellence.
DSE is dedicated to the emotional well-being of every child. Whether it is to have a casual chat or to resolve a deeper issue, students can approach a qualified and full-time school counsellor. Parents are also welcome to contact the school counsellor with regard to their children.
DSE places great emphasis on creativity and passion for arts. Students get indulged in drawing, painting, pottery or quilling which is often displayed around the school and during exhibitions.
Dance, Dramatics and Music classes are a hit among students and for good reason. Our professional dance instructors help children explore both Indian and contemporary disciplines. The experienced drama teachers engage children in a variety of acting skills. Instrumental music is taught as extracurricular activities.
Preparing Students for the Future
The young minds are constantly fed with rich information through various projects and assignments that helps to organize and utilize knowledge to improve one’s understanding of concepts.
- Provides spacious and highly ventilated classrooms with digital boards.
- Has well-equipped Science, Math and Computer laboratories.
- Library with fiction and non-fiction books, maps, journals, periodicals, newspapers and videos that support a variety of subjects for study and reference.
- Facility for playing Basket Ball and Sports Room for Table Tennis, Chess and Cricket.
- Transport facility for the students who come from far off places.
- CCTV surveillance facility to monitor the movement of the students.
- The unique motto of our school is ‘Knowledge is Power.’ The school moves towards ‘Excellence’ with an excellent aim to mould children into good personalities through an equal emphasis on Academics, Fine Arts, Sports, and other extracurricular activities.
- The Teacher/Student ratio promises one- to- one attention and care for all students, fostering them both academically and socially.
- Emphasis is also laid on learner-centered methods of teaching which is interactive thereby providing a conducive atmosphere to tap the inherent talent of the students.
- The school strives to impact value-based education to bring about a transformation in the hearts of students so that they became noble citizens, able leaders and torch beavers of our glorious heritage.