Opting for CBSE schools is ideal for parents who have transferable jobs. This is because the syllabus and curriculum are same in CBSE schools all over the country and children will not face many difficulties even if they have to change the schools frequently because of their parent’s transfers. Choosing the best CBSE School is not an easy task. There are number of CBSE schools in Hyderabad and parents have to consider various factors before choosing the best one for their children.
While choosing the best schools parents have to look for different parameters such as competence of faculty, academic reputation, sports and co-curricular activities, safety and hygiene and value for money. Some of the best CBSE schools in Hyderabad are –
- The Oakridge International School, Newton Campus and this is ranked at number 6 in national level. The school also has its branches in other cities such as Bangalore and the teacher student ration is 1:10.
- Chirec school is another top CBSE schools in Hyderabad. This is said to be the number of school in Hyderabad and has three campuses in the city.
- Meridian School, Banjara Hills is another top school and integrates case studies,discussions and field trips in student learning process.
- Delhi Public School is ranked at number 3 in Hyderabad and it also offers transportation to the students.
- DSE provides an academic environment which treats each child as a unique individual and develops him/her to the maximum potential.
- Sloka is also another top CBSE school established in the aim to change the age old teaching methods.
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Public School is one of the oldest schools in Hyderabad that follows CBSE curriculum.
- DSE Group of Institutions offer a variety of learning environments to meet global challenges. It is also a place where your child's needs and learning style are identified.
There are many other CBSE schools that came up in recent years in Hyderabad. Parents must carefully analyze and get their children admitted into one of the best schools for the benefit of their child’s future.