An eminent educationist, Sri P.Madhusudhan Rao has a rich experience of over of 30 years in the field of teaching. Ardent about education, he established,
- the Secunderabad Public School, with CBSE curriculum that offers tutoring from Nursery to Senior Secondary (Class XII).
- the Ann’s Group of Educational Institutions in Malkajgiri.
- a High School offering the State Board syllabus.
- a Junior College offering Intermediate syllabus.
- a Degree College offering various streams of study and
- a College of Education that offers B.Ed and D.Ed courses for aspiring teachers function under its support and guidance.
All these institutions have gained a commendable reputation under his expertise and exemplary leadership. It is his strong conviction that education is a valuable tool that transforms children into responsible global citizens. Along with imparting quality education, he believes that schools should teach students good values, healthy attitudes and excellent behavior. He asserts that sound education should be holistic- shaping the character of children, nurturing their individuality and training them to be self-reliant so that they become independent, successful individuals who will serve as benefactors of Humanity and the Society.
Delhi School of Excellence is yet another of his endeavors in education and he fervently hopes that it will elevate into a glorious temple of learning. His zeal to extend quality education to ensure that students evolve into responsible adults who are sensitive to global issues has inspired him to establish Delhi School of Excellence in 2012 which is affiliated to the CBSE. Presently, three branches have been established across the city at Attapur, Banjara Hills and Manikonda.